Monday, March 22, 2010

Upcoming Shows

Thought I'd put my upcoming stuff in one convenient post, for those who don't feel like digging through old ones.  And really, who has the time to do that while we're all busy either cheering or cursing our health care legislation? 

MONDAY, 03/22/10
9:00 PM
9580 Oak Ave Pkwy #8
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 987-2886
Going to be doing open mic night here tonight, dropping a 5-minute set.  If you've never been to this open mic, you're missing a hell of a good time.  Loads of the funniest comics in Sac (and quite a few from Fairfield) show up every week to test out their latest stuff.  Always a blast.  Consider it!

WEDNESDAY, 03/24/10
8:00 PM
1414 16th Street (16th and N)
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 441-3931
I'll be doing 10 minutes, one of a small handful of us that will be opening for headliner Natasha Muse.  Never a dull comedy night at Luna's.  Awesome, intimate atmosphere for some up-close-n-personal comedy.

SATURDAY, 03/27/10
7:30 PM
2310 Fair Oaks Blvd (right near University)
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916) 641-8880
I'll be the opening act for the first night of comedy EVER at La Casa Restaurante, the new debuting comedy room hosted by comedienne Jennifer Rutherford.  I'll be doing 10-15 minutes, and then will be quickly forgotten as the crowd is overwhelmed by the comic genius of Jennifer, Kristen Frisk and Cheryl the Soccer Mom.  But at least I'll always be the very first comic to ever play the soon-to-be-legendary La Casa room.  They can't take that away from me!  Mine!  Mine!

MONDAY, 04/05/10
7:30 PM
Open Mic Finals, Round 3
12401 Folsom Blvd (corner of Folsom and Hazel)
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
(916) 357-LAFF (5233)
And, of course, there's the BIG night!  That's me in Round 3 of the Open Mic Finals.  I, along with five fellow funny folk who've made it this far in the competition, will be doing my best 10-minute set in hopes of being one of the three finalists to move on to the big final round.  What will my fate be?!  You just have to show on the 5th at Tommy T's and find out!  Well, okay, you could also come here and just read the results in this blog...but no one's serving you drinks and tasty appetizers while you're reading this blog, now, are they?!  Or are they?  Seriously?  Where do you live?  Are there any vacancies?

** JUST ADDED **
SATURDAY, 05/01/10
9:00 PM
Cafe Nostra
3907 Park Drive
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
(916) 933-3110
Just found out that I'll be doing a feature set (20-30 minutes) at Cafe Nostra's comedy room!  It's comedy night every Saturday night there, and the room is run by none other than Sac's own Willie Mac.  I've heard nothing but great things about the venue from every comic I know who's ever performed there, so I've been itching for a chance to try it out.  Now I will.  Will update when more info is known (like who else will be performing that night).  So for you folks up the hill, here's your chance to check me out without having to take that long freeway drive!

More dates to come.  Tuned, you must stay!

1 comment:

  1. good idea this posting it all in one place. you're smart and funny.

    ReplyDelete