Tuesday, March 16, 2010

See Me Saturday, March 27th, at La Casa Restaurante!

Here's how fast things move in comedy.  I just finished blogging about the new comedy room at La Casa Restaurante, and mentioning the "Spring In To Spring" showcase night, and now I just got a call from the room's host, Jennifer Rutherford, asking me to be the opener for the evening.  Man, is my arm sore from all the twisting she had to do...

So, yeah, looks like I'll be doing 10-15 minutes there on Saturday, March 27th.  The show starts at 7:30 PM, and can be found at:

2310 Fair Oaks Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916) 641-8880

There's no cover charge or drink minimum.  Just show up, order what you want and enjoy.  And you WILL enjoy, believe me!  What a lineup!  First you'll be getting it from the room's host and Tommy T's Open Mic finalist Jennifer Rutherford, and then your featured comediennes are none other than Cheryl the Soccer Mom (know both around these parts as one of the Real (Funny) Housewives of Rio Linda and as the host of the popular Po' Boyz Comedy Night every Monday up in Folsom) and Kristen Fritz (pictured with me above, another one of the Real (Funny) Housewives of Rio Linda and another finalist at Tommy T's who'll be squaring off with me in the semifinals on April 5th).  That's wall-to-wall comedy GOLD, baby!


So if you're one of those folks who's wanted to come out and see me perform, but have been unable to because I've always played on weeknights, here's your chance to try me on a Saturday night.  Hope to see y'all there!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! A weekend gig. Now those of us with real jobs can come out and joy a hillarious evening of local laughter.

    ReplyDelete