Tuesday, January 4, 2011

'Ello, LA! Michael O'Connell one night only in LA on Tuesday, 1/11!

Say "hello" to Hollywood.

Well, to Burbank, at least.

LA peoples, you will be able to find me perched upon a stage at Flappers Comedy Club in Burbank on Tuesday night, January 11th, at 8pm.  I'll be appearing a part of "Bobbie Oliver's Too Funny Tuesdays", a show hosted by the lovely and hysterically talented Sally Mullins, and will be rocking it SoCal-style for one night only.  Not two nights...ONE!

I, with a selection of LA's finest comics, will be doing the funny for your delight.  Drinks will pour, lines will be punched, a good time will be had by all.  Not some...ALL!

Tickets for the show are $15.00.  If you're a fan and plan to be in the house, please contact me directly about getting tickets from me, either via Facebook or by email at michael@michaeloconnell.com.  Please feel free to spread this news far and wide to friends, family and Farmville buddies in the LA area, as I'd love to meet them all.  I do hope you can make it out yourself!

Again, that's:

Flappers Comedy Club
102 East Magnolia 
Burbank, CA 91502
818 845 9721


And Happy New Year to all.  No wait, not all...ONE!  No, "all" was right in that case, wasn't it?

 (Click flyer for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment