Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tommy T's Open Mic Finals - Round 3! Monday Night!

It is ON.

Finally, Round Three of the Tommy T's Open Mic Finals goes DOWN!  And it goes down this Monday night, April 5, at 7:30 PM.

The field is down to six comics: me, Willie Mac, Sam Key, Jake Ward, Kristen Frisk and Joey Gonzalez.  We'll each be getting up on the big stage to do our best 10-minute sets.  And at the end of the night, the judges will send three of us home...and three of us on to the final round!

There's some added fun to this round, as there's going to be a film crew there recording the competition.  I don't have the full details on that, but they'll be shooting it and doing interviews with all six of us, plus continuing to follow the competition all the way to the end, when the Tommy T's Open Mic King/Queen will be crowned.

Who

Will

It

Be?

(I just felt like writing a Michael Bay film trailer there for a sec).

So once more, I would LOVE to have any and all of you there for all the excitement!  And to assist with that, I've got a whole big bunch of free tickets to make available TO ya!  Instead of trying to get them to people ahead of time (which got a little complicated last time I tried that), I'll just be handing them out to arriving pals and fans at the door.  Just let me know that you're coming, and I'll have a ticket ready for you.  If you're a last-minute show...that's cool, too...just look for me at the door (or tell 'em at the door you're looking for me to get your ticket).

We're almost at the end!  This is a big night!  So don't miss out!  Come on down to:

Tommy T's Comedy & Dinner Theatre
12401 Folsom Boulevard
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742-6416
(916) 357-5233

7:30 PM.  Monday night.  Some will laugh.  Some will cry.  Some will burn the roof of their mouth on delicious chicken tenders because the batter-rich coating is deceptively cool.

And at the end of it all, three will move on.

Who

Will

Oh, you get the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment