Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thanks for the memories.

When I did that first video slideshow showing my 2010 in comedy month to month, I was agonized by how many photos I had to leave out with me and people - people like the friends, fans and family coming out to all the shows.

So instead, I've done a second video with just shots of me and all the many people in my comedy universe, from spectators to fellow comics to celebs.  And even now, I was STILL agonized by not being able to fit everyone in!  If you know you're in a pic with me and don't see yourself in this, my apologies.  Fall Out Boy just need to write longer songs in the future.  Either that, or I have to get a lot less awesome people in my life.

Thanks, everyone, for making this past year so unforgettable.  But be sure to stick around!  More excitement is on the way in 2011!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment